Halcyon Hosta's very intense blue leaves and fragrant, lilac-scented flowers have made it one of the most popular Hosta varieties. Its lovely blue leaves are heart-shaped with heavy ribbing. A low maintenance perennial, Hosta is frequently used by professional landscapers to fill in shaded areas. Hosta's are unequaled for their handsome, broad, ribbed, wavy foliage and their fragrant, bell-shaped flowers. They are ideal for naturalizing, providing sparkling color for many years.
- Space plants approximately 24 in. to 36 in. apart for best results
- Tolerates a wide range of soils, but grows best in well-drained soil
- Blooms July through September
- Reaches standard mature height of 14 in. to 16 in.
- Includes ten 1 to 2 eye divisions
- Botanical name: hosta halcyon
- Grows and flowers best in full shade, partial shade
- Great for borders, container gardening, ground cover, naturalizing, shade garden
- Average water needs, water regularly but do not overwater