Purple Love Grass is an extremely drought-tolerant grass. It produces panicles of bright rose-red florets that look as if they are glowing when backlit by a warm, setting sun. Light green foliage turns a rich bronze color in fall with a slight bluish tint. Leaves are narrow and either flat or rolled. Makes quite a show when planted end masse in an open meadow or a naturalized garden setting. Forms slow-spreading, dense clumps measuring 18 in. tall to 24 in. tall and 12 in. W to 18 in. W.
- Space plants approximately 18 in. to 24 in. apart for best results
- For best results, plant in moist, sandy soil
- Blooms mid Summer to Fall
- Reaches standard mature height of 18 in. to 24 in.
- Includes 1 plant grown in a 4 in. pot
- Botanical name: eragrostis spectabilis
- Grows and flowers best in full sun, partial shade
- Explore Types of Annuals.Click here to learn more.
- Shop all small planter pots here.Click here to learn more.