The Sparehand QSP-610 Adjustable Bike Frame Adapter fits almost any bicycle without a top bar, including women's and children's bikes. In a matter of seconds, this adapter can be used to add a convenient top bar to your existing bicycle so you can store it with a standard bike rack or suspended hook. This adapter bar adjusts from 22-inches to 32-inches, making it able to attach to almost any-sized bike. All in all, this allows you to keep a cleaner, more organized garage or similar space. The QSP-610 features hangers which are coated in soft vinyl to prevent scuffs and other damage. Each order includes a 1-Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty. Based in Southern California since 1995, Sparehand Systems is specialized in design and manufacturing rack systems for bikes, kayaks, paddleboards (SUP), surfboards, and others. Our rack systems range from home storage rack to store fixture rack and transportation racks for your car. A subsidiary of Stoneman Sports, Sparehand is dedicated to innovation and simplicity and specializes in high-quality lifestyle and sports products at competitive prices.
- Telescopic bar adapter fits virtually any bike style or size up to 33 lbs.
- Adjusts from 22" to 32" so it can attach more easily
- Used for bikes without the traditional top tube (women’s and children’s bikes)
- Hangers are vinyl-coated to prevent damage
- Comes with a 1-Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
- Sparehand Original Design: Often Imitated, Never Duplicated