The Swanson Speed Square first made by Swanson's founder in 1925. This innovative gadget combines 5 tools into 1: a try square, a miter square, a protractor, a line scriber, and a saw guide. Our Speed Square is constructed of durable heavy-gauge aluminum alloy guaranteed to last. Includes markings for Swanson One-Number Method of rafter layout, and is packaged with the Swanson Blue Book of Rafter Length and Roof Construction. Look for the Diamond.
- 1/4 in. spaced scribing notches, diamond cutout for easy layout
- Constructed of durable, heavy-gauge aluminum alloy
- Slot along the scales will accommodate an adjustable locking pin for repetitive cuts using any 1/4 in. bolt and nut
- 7 in. speed square: fits in pocket
- Common rafter and hip/valley rafter scales permit 1-number references for all cuts
- Comes with a handy, 62-page pocket sized booklet that provides vital instructions, reference diagrams, and tables for the construction of roofs and stairs
- Made in America