TEKTON 3/4 Inch Deep Drive Sockets are well-suited for big service and repair jobs on heavy equipment, trucks, tractors, and large machinery. The 6-point socket opening is ideal for working with hex-shaped fasteners and is designed to grip the sides and not the corners of the fastener heads, preventing round-off. An extended length allows the deep socket to fit over long fasteners and reach into recessed areas. The large, die-stamped markings are permanently impressed into the material and optimized for readability. A mirror chrome-plated finish protects against corrosion and easily wipes clean. TEKTON 3/4 Inch Deep Drive Sockets are available in a complete range of sizes from 3/4 to 2 inch and consistently meet or exceed the industry standards for socket strength and performance.
- Deep-length socket reaches into bolt holes and accommodates the excess threads of longer shafts
- 6-point socket opening provides an ideal, exact fit for hex-shaped fastener heads
- Socket geometry applies force to flat sides of fasteners and not the corners, preventing round-off
- Extra large die-stamped size marking is easy to read and can't wear off
- Detent grooves provide a secure connection with the drive tool and a drilled through-hole allows locking on with retaining pin
- Polished, chrome-plated finish is easy to clean and highly resistant to corrosion
- Beveled inner rim of the socket opening helps guide it smoothly onto fastener