Attach a TEKTON 3/4 in. Drive Extension to your drive tool for reaching past obstructions and into tight, narrow spaces with your socket. The extensions chrome-plated finish is highly corrosion resistant and easily wipes clean to a mirror polish. A knurled band offers grip for starting or turning loosened fasteners by hand and for pulling the extension on and off of a drive tool. Use an extension along with TEKTON 3/4 in. Drive Sockets and Ratchets for big service and repair jobs on heavy equipment, trucks, tractors and large machinery.
- Knurled band provides grip for starting or turning loosened fasteners with fingertips
- Detent grooves offer a secure connection with the drive tool and a drilled through-hole allows locking with retaining pin
- Spring-loaded retaining ball latches into sockets and holds them securely in place
- Polished, chrome-plated finish is easy to clean and highly resistant to corrosion
- Beveled drive end helps guide extension smoothly onto drive tool
- Always guaranteed: no time limits and no fine print, just personalized solutions
- TEKTON makes strong, classic tools for the expert tool user