Assemble, fasten, and glue parts with TEKTON Nylon Spring Clamps. Quick, versatile, and lightweight, they're easy to attach, release, and reposition, making them ideal for temporarily securing plastic sheeting, tarps, covers, fabric, and photography backdrops. The impact-modified nylon construction is reinforced with fiberglass for extra strength and features an I-beam design to further stiffen the jaws and reduce bending. Wide pivoting jaw pads self-adjust to uneven surfaces for a sure, uniform grip. Soft nonslip handles keep you in control while attaching or releasing clamps. Consistent clamping pressure is generated by a tempered steel coil spring that resists fatigue.
- Provides instant holding power and is easy to reposition during assembly, fastening, and gluing work
- Temporarily secures plastic sheeting, tarps, covers, fabric, and photography backdrops
- High strength fiberglass-reinforced nylon construction is lightweight and can't rust or corrode
- Wide pivoting jaw pads self-adjust to uneven surfaces for a sure, uniform grip
- Soft nonslip handle grips keep you in control while attaching or releasing clamps
- Always guaranteed: no time limits and no fine print, just personalized solutions
- TEKTON makes strong, classic tools for the expert tool user
- 10-piece nylon spring clamps: 3/4 in.