Plastic Access Door is designed to provide easy access to walls and ceilings. The high impact styrene plastic with U.V. stabilizers will not fade or corrode. The door is completely removable from the frame and fits tightly with snap latches. Typically, access panels are installed during the initial construction of a home or commercial building. But often, due to plumbing, electrical or HVAC renovations, new access doors must be installed to provide electricians, plumbers or HVAC technicians with convenient access to concealed systems.
- Multi-purpose: provides easy access to a service area, whether wall or ceiling, for electrical, plumbing, wiring, security systems, telephone, TV, computer cables or sprinkler system applications
- Removable: hinged door is removable from the panel cover frame for easy access
- Decor: the white finish, textured exposed surfaces, can be left as is or painted to match the surrounding decor
- Outdoor safe: UV stabilized high impact styrene plastic for outdoor use, not fade or corrode
- Easy installation: quick, convenient DIY job, easy to handle
- Access panel is reversible - can be flush mounted or surface mounted, no requiring framing, screws, latches or fasteners with this access panel