The Tiger Brand Jack Post Super S 7 ft. 9 in. Jack Post can adjust from a 4 ft. 6 in. to 7 ft. 9 in. It has a compression load range of 18,000 lbs. at its lowest setting and 9,100 lbs. at its highest setting. It is ideal for correcting sagging floors and basement beams and providing-secondary support for room additions, remodeling projects, porches and decks.
- Strong galvanized plates
- 4 ft. 6 in. to 7 ft. 9 in. adjustment range
- Corrects sagging floors, supports basement beams, takes weight off large furniture or appliances
- Compression load range - 18,000 lbs. to 9,100 lbs.
- Double carriage bolts and nuts
- Flush adjusting steel nut with self-centering pilot into the tube
- Positive locating holes
- Adjusts easily with a 3/4 in. open-end or adjustable wrench
- Return Policy