Water/Holding tanks are a vital component of your mobile plumbing systems. Mobile water & holding tanks can be used to hold fresh water, waste water, and or wash water. Polyethylene water and waste tanks are also generally less prone to retaining odors, compared to tanks made of aluminum or stainless steel. Todds one piece molded Water/Holding Tanks are tough and durable. All openings are female NPT (National Pipe Threads) and are located in the same relative position on one end of the tank. THESE TANKS ARE SUITABLE FOR USE AS EITHER FRESH WATER OR WASTE HOLDING TANKS AND CAN BE USED IN MARINE, RV, FOOD TRUCK, OR ANY APPLICATION REQUIRING MOBILE WATER/HOLDING STORAGE.
- Tank fully complies with FDA regulation CFR 177.1520.
- Our Water / Holding Tanks satisfy all United States Coast Guard standards
- Polyethylene tanks will not emit waste odors or change the taste of fresh potable water.
- Fitting Sizes: (2) .5" and (2) 1.5" female NPT fittings
- Flexible hose connector's should ALWAYS be used when connecting to the Tank.
- Visit www.ToddUSA.com for installation instructions