Giclee (jee-clay) is an advanced printmaking process for creating high quality fine art reproductions. The attainable excellence that Giclee printmaking affords makes the reproduction virtually indistinguishable from the original piece. The result is wide acceptance of Giclee by galleries, museums, and private collectors. Gallery wrap is a method of stretching an artist's canvas so that the canvas wraps around the sides and is secured a hidden, wooden frame. This method of stretching and preparing a canvas allows for a frameless presentation of the finished painting.
- Solid wood frame for durability and stability
- Gallery-wrapped to hide the frame for a museum-quality presentation
- Durable, water-resistant polyester and cotton canvas guarantees longevity
- Available in multiple sizes to fit your decor needs
- Preassembled for easy installation
- Hang anywhere with the attached sawtooth hanger
- Return Policy