Sun, wind, rain, sleet, snow termites. No worries. A Trex Seclusions fence won't buckle, warp, rot, or sag. In fact, there's no paint to scrape, no once-a-year water seal; just install and go. Available in three rich, natural colors. Trex unique interlocking picket design offers a fully-private, neighbor-friendly fence (With the same look on both sides). Strong and durable, Trex Seclusions fencing is formulated to withstand 110 mph wind loads and 130 mph gusts without the need of wood or steel post supports. Recycled wood and plastic bags create the eco-friendly makeup of this fence, and are backed with a 25-year warranty from Trex, the trusted brand. This fence installs on 8 ft. post centers, meaning fewer holes to dig and fewer sections to build, saving you time and money.
- Includes: 1 - 5 in. x 5 in. x 9 ft. post and 1 - 5 in. x 5 in. crown post cap
- Use for a Trex Seclusions 6 ft. tall composite privacy fence kit (model # SDPFK68)
- Privacy fence kits are attached to the Trex fence post using Trex fence brackets (brackets are included in the privacy fence kits)
- Steel gate hinge post stiffeners are required only for gate hinge post (Included with Trex Seclusions gates)
- Post wall thickness 5/8 in. with true outer dimensions of 5 in. x 5 in.
- Trex Seclusions post with crown post cap may be used as an alternative post for other fence types such as wood or ornamental iron
- For 12 ft. Trex posts or decorative flat top/pyramid post caps contact the prodesk at your local store
- Before purchasing materials, please review the information above and in the Trex fencing installation guide