The Tripp Lite SRW15US SmartRack 15U Low Profile Switch Depth Wallmount Rack Enclosure Cabinet is designed to house EIA-standard 19 in. rack equipment in network wiring closets, retail locations, classrooms, back offices and other areas with limited floor space where you need equipment to be secure, organized and out of the way. Constructed from heavy-duty steel with a durable black powder-coated finish, the cabinet has a maximum load capacity of 200 lbs. The cabinet swings away from the wall on a sturdy hinge, allowing easy backdoor access to equipment and cabling during installation and maintenance. The doors and side panels lock securely to help prevent damage, tampering or theft. The front, top, bottom and removable side panels are vented, which allows air to flow freely and keep equipment cool. The reversible doors can open left or right by rotating the cabinet 180 before mounting. Convenient top and bottom ports allow easy cable routing. The SRW15US comes fully assembled and ready to mount to the wall or use Tripp Lites optional SRCASTER rolling caster kit to make it a mobile rack.
- Swings away from wall on hinge for easy, backdoor access to equipment and cabling during installation and maintenance
- Cabinet should be rotated 180° before mounting to open reversible doors left or right
- Locking steel cabinet vented at sides, front, top and bottom
- Flow-through ventilation keeps equipment cool
- Convenient ports with removable covers allow cable routing through top and bottom
- Includes 20 M6 screws, 20 M6 cage nuts, 20 M6 washers, 20 12-24 screws and 2 keys