Type E is a powdered admixture which provides long-term protection in cementitious mortar and Stucco. Type E Self-seals minor cracking and withstands water under pressure such as wind-driven rain. Preserves aesthetics by resisting stains and discoloration caused by efflorescence, mold and mildew, and rust.
- Type E will drastically reduce unsightly efflorescence and leaching reactions
- Reduce both permeability and absorption by filling the naturally occurring pores and voids with microscopic crystals
- Resists salt attacks, freeze thaw degradation, corrosion of embedded steel and water penetration
- Resist stains and discoloration caused by efflorescence, mold and mildew, and rust
- Use Type E to reduce leaching and to provide permanent protection in rendering and plastering mortar (including stucco and other thin topping mixes) over concrete masonry walls or other prepared substrates
- Online price includes PaintCare fee in the following states: CA, CO, CT, DC, ME, MN, OR, RI, VT, WA