This 2-pack of Mandevilla Hanging Basket produce large Red flowers that span from 2 in. to 3 in. and create an elegant tropical look. Natural climbers, these beauties are stunning in a hanging basket and in patio pots. Nothing says summer like dramatic Red Flowers. Bring these lovely plants poolside and create a tropical paradise. Mandevilla's enjoy light and heat and perform best in warm temperatures between 65° to 90° and high direct light levels. Mandevilla needs to be planted in full sun in order to flower well. It will tolerate a range of soils, as long as the soil is well drained. Mandevilla needs to be watered and fertilized regularly. Plants help decrease stress and anxiety while stimulating creativity and productivity. Great for yourself or as a gift.
- Red flower blooms - nothing says tropical living like this mandevilla which puts out colorful trumpet-shaped red blooms along its woody, twining stems
- Blooming plant care - the mandevilla grows best in. warm, tropical climates with high levels of humidity and moisture, hardy in. U.S. department of agriculture plant hardiness zones 10 and 11, they require full sunlight for at least 6-hours per day, although light, filtered shade during the hottest part of the day is acceptable, these evergreen vines thrive in fast draining, loamy, fertile soils with a pH of 6.6 to 7.8. avoid planting mandevillas in heavy clay soils with poor drainage to prevent roots from rotting
- Maintenance - as the mandevilla grow throughout the season, they will require some type of support to keep them from sprawling haphazardly across the ground, tying the vines to a pergola, trellis or other structure with plant ties or string allows for an attractive display of their large flowers, pinching back the vines periodically through the early growing season encourages lateral branching, which results in a thicker, bushier plant, deadheading flowers when their color fades keeps the vines looking fresh while encouraging future blooms
- Shipping to extreme cold or hot weather states is also not recommended
- Each live plant will be slightly different, thus the plant you receive may vary from the photo representation
- Measurements are taken from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant
- Enhance Your Garden with Blooming Shrubs.Click here to learn more.
- Shop all large planter pots here.Click here to learn more.
- Return Policy