WD-40 Specialist® Contact Cleaner blasts away oil, dirt, flux residue and condensation from sensitive electronics and electrical equipment with pinpoint precision. It dries quickly, leaves no residue and removes over 95% of common surface contaminants, making it the best at cleaning electrical contacts and for optimal performance of equipment. Safe and ideal for use on printed circuit boards, controls, battery terminals, switches, precision instruments and electric panels.
- Safe to use on electrical equipment, most plastics*, rubber and metal
- Cleans sensitive electronics equipment and removes over 95% of common surface contaminants for optimal performance**
- 50-state VOC compliant
- Leaves no residue
- NSF Nonfood Compounds Program Listed K2 #146857
- *Test on plastic before using, and avoid adhesives, device screens, and keyboards. Test Lab: UL (Canton, MA); Surface Compatibility; Test date: 07/2018
- **Always check with the manufacturer before performing maintenance on devices. Test Lab: Sterling Laboratories (Toledo, OH); ASTM D4488; Test date: 08/2018