Cut pipes up to 4-1/2 in. Dia or rectangular materials up to 4 in. x 6 in. in size. With 3 different operating speeds of 80, 120 and 200 feet per minute, achieve the perfect cut on a variety of sizes and materials. This bandsaw includes a durable stand with a collapsible handle and two 4 in. never-flat wheels to keep your bandsaw elevated and easy to transport. The beveling vise provides a firm grasp on your workpiece, allowing the bandsaw to create angled cuts anywhere from 0° to 60°. Make 45 cuts up to 3-1/2 in. Dia for circular material and 3-1/2 in. x 3-1/2 in. for square material. If horizontal cutting isn't your style, simply lift the bandsaw head into the vertical position and attach the included table. Ball bearing blade guides provide a long lifespan and reliable operation while the auto-shut off mechanism automatically stops the bandsaw once a cut has been completed. Onboard blade tension and tilt knobs make for easy adjustments and minor tweaks in-between jobs. The WEN 4 in. x 6 in. Metal-Cutting Bandsaw also features a workpiece stop for uniform cuts, a pre-installed 64-1/2 in. x 1/2 in. blade, a 4.6 Amp motor and a feed rate adjustment handle to make changes to the speed at which the saw lowers itself during horizontal cutting operations. And because it is a WEN product, your metal-cutting bandsaw comes backed by a 2-year warranty, a nationwide network of skilled service technicians and a friendly customer help line.
- Automatic shut-off turns the band saw off after a cut has been completed
- Capable of operating in both vertical and horizontal positions
- Adjust the blade speed to 80, 120 or 200 feet per minute for compatibility with a variety of metals
- Beveling vise helps create cuts anywhere from 0° to 60°
- Includes a stand with wheels, a pre-installed blade and a 4.6 Amp motor
- Backed by a 2-year warranty