Glide through 20-Gauge stainless steel or 18-Gauge sheet metal with the WEN Variable Speed Electric Metal Shear. The lightweight 4.7 lbs. design limits fatigue during operation while the powerful 4 Amp motor makes easy work out of a variety of metals. The pressure sensitive switch adjusts the speeds of the cut anywhere from 0 to 2500 strokes per minute depending on the force applied. The pivoting head rotates a full 360-degree to allow for cutting at any angle or direction without having to have an awkward or uncomfortable hold on the shear's handle. And, because it's a WEN Product, your purchase comes backed by a 2-year warranty, a nationwide network of skilled service technicians and a friendly customer phone line all to make sure you remember WEN.
- Pressure sensitive trigger cuts anywhere from 0 to 2500 strokes per minute
- Attack up to 20-Gauge stainless steel and 18-Gauge sheet metal
- Lightweight design limits fatigue during operation
- Utilizes a powerful 4 Amp motor, curling the metal as it cuts
- Swiveling head rotates a full 360-degree to meet the needs of any project
- Compact build makes for easy storage between jobs
- Backed by a 2-year warranty