Remember when you could make the most reliable cuts. Keep your skills sharp and your cuts clean with a WEN 72 in. Woodcutting Bandsaw Blade. This blade measures in at 72 in. L (1829 mm) for compatibility with the WEN 3962 10 in. 2-Speed Band Saw. The flex back design provides users hardened teeth (63 HRC tooth hardness) with a softer back (32 HRC back hardness) to increase flexibility and maximize the blades lifespan. This bandsaw blade features a 0.125 in. W, a 0.025 in. thickness and 14 teeth per inch (minimum recommended workpiece thickness: 0.25 in.). The modified raker tooth pattern aids in sawdust removal during operation to increase cutting efficiency. Remember when your bandsaw blade cut like new. Remember WEN.
- 72 in. L designed for use with the WEN 3962 10 in. 2-speed band saw and other similarly sized band saws
- Flex back style combines hard teeth with a softer back to maximize the blades life span
- 1/8 in. blade width provides users a minimum cutting radius of 3/16 of an inch
- Conventional 14 TPI teeth provide a perfect balance of cutting speed and performance
- Modified raker tooth pattern aids in sawdust removal to increase cutting efficiency