Remember when you spent all that money replacing dull, rusty tools. It's time to get your grind on with the WEN 8 in. Slow Speed Bench Grinder. The low 1750 RPM provides fine finishes to a variety of tools, knives and chisels. From deburring ragged edges to cleaning objects to sharpening blades, this bench grinder helps resuscitate old worn-down knives, tools and bits, saving you both time and money. Our package includes two 8 in. x 1 in. aluminum oxide wheels with 5/8 in. arbors: a 60-grit wheel for general purpose grinding and a fine-grade 120-grit finishing wheel. Our design features a quiet yet powerful 3 Amp soft-start motor and easy guard removal for quick wheel changes. Adjustable work rests pivot to allow for angled grinding applications. and because it's a WEN product, your 8 in. Slow Speed Bench Grinder comes backed by a 2-year warranty, a stocked inventory of replacement parts and a friendly customer phone line. No need to waste money on new knives. The WEN 8 in. Bench Grinder revives all of your tools back to their original state. Remember when your blades could actually cut through something. Remember WEN.
- Soft start 3 Amp motor turns the 8 in. x 1 in. grinding wheels at speeds of up to 1750 RPM
- Perfect for reviving old tools, knives, chisels, bits and more
- Low speed provides maximum precision with minimal heat to your workpiece
- Includes 1 general 60-grit wheel, 1 fine finish 120-grit wheel, pivoting tool rests, sturdy base with pre-drilled mounting holes and adjustable eye guards
- Backed by a 2-year warranty