Remember when you could clean the inside of your generator? The WEN Magnetic Dipstick extends the lifespan of your inverter generator by catching the loose metal filaments that naturally build up inside the oil tank. Simply replace your current dipstick with this heavy duty metal alternative to begin collecting any unwanted metal shards floating around in your oil supply. The industrial-strength magnetic tip catches these deposits, allowing users to remove them from the tank by simply taking out the dipstick, while its rubber seal prevents oil from being spilled during operation and transportation. This dipstick has been specifically designed to fit the WEN 56125i 1250-Watt Inverter Generator, the WEN 56200i 2000-Watt Inverter Generator, the WEN 56202i & 56203i Super Quiet 2000-Watt Gas-Powered Inverter Generator with Fuel Shut Off CARB Compliant, the WEN 56225i 2250-Watt Inverter Generator, the WEN 56235i Super Quiet 2350-Watt Inverter Generator with Fuel Shut Off, the WEN 56310i & 56310i-RV 3100-Watt Inverter Generator, and the WEN 56380i 3800-Watt Inverter Generator, the WEN GN400i RV-Ready 4000-Watt Open Frame Inverter Generator, and the WEN DF400i Super Quiet 4000-Watt Duel Fuel Inverter Generator. However, even though it was constructed with WEN in mind, its universal M18 x 2.5 design also works with the majority of inverter generators on the market, including the Yamaha EF2000iS, Yamaha EF1000iS, Generac IQ2000, and the Predator 2000.
- Preserve your inverter generator by keeping metal out of the engine
- Industrial-strength magnetic tip collects metal shavings floating in your generator's oil tank
- Machined to fit the WEN Inverter Generators between 1000 and 4000 watts (check model number compatibility below)
- Universal design measures in at M18 x 2.5, making it compatible with the majority of inverter generators on the market
- Fits the WEN 56125i, WEN 56200i, WEN 56202i, WEN 56203i, WEN 56225i, WEN 56235i, WEN 56310i, WEN 56310i-RV, WEN 56380i, WEN GN400i, WEN DF400i, Yamaha EF2000iS, Yamaha EF1000iS, Generac IQ2000, Powerhorse 42411 and the Predator 2000