The Bagster Dumpster in a Bag service is an easy-to-use waste removal solution that works on your schedule. Now you can clean up after almost any renovation, remodel, or move in 3 easy steps: 1. BUY the Bagster bag; 2. FILL it with waste from any renovation; 3. CLICK OR CALL whenever you're ready for pickup. The Bagster bag is perfect for projects that are too big for contractor bags but too small for a full-size dumpster. And while contractor trash bags can break easily, the Bagster bag is flexible and tear resistant. It holds up to 3,300 lb. or 3 cubic yards (3 CUYD) of waste and debris, making it a much better option than contractor garbage bags for your next renovation. The Bagster bag opens to 8 ft. L x 4 ft. W x 2.5 ft. H, but arrives compact so you can easily store it for as long as you want. Just unfold it and place it in a convenient location whenever you need it. Then, when your renovation is finished, simply schedule your pickup and pay on thebagster.com or by phone. With cleanup this easy, you'll never need to buy contractor bags again! Service not available in all areas and collection fees and other restrictions may apply. See thebagster.com for details.
- Professional pickup: the Bagster dumpster in a bag service is an easy-to-use waste removal solution that works on your schedule
- Convenient: great for projects too small for a full-size dumpster and too big for contractor bags
- Versatile: perfect for kitchen renovation, bathroom remodel, outdoor project, moving and cleanup
- Big and durable: the tear-resistant Bagster bag holds up to 3,300 lb. and is big enough for cabinets or even a bathtub (8 ft. L x 4 ft. W x 2.5 ft. H)
- Reliable collection service: waste management's trusted team will collect your dumpster bag within 3 business days
- Collection fee is extra and service is not available in all areas. check thebagster.com for details