Because of Saturn's large mass and resulting gravity, climate conditions are extreme - wind speeds can reach 1,800 km/h. This chime is designed and handcrafted for superior musical performance. It is hand-tuned to a universal, pentatonic (5-note) scale and acts in concert with the wind to create random patterns of wonderful sound. Harmonizes beautifully with all the other Encore Collection chimes. This chime carries a lifetime tuning guarantee. This chime is designed to hang from a string loop, rather than an o-ring.
- Woodstock's chimes of saturn is hand-tuned to a universal pentatonic (five-note) scale - eb, ab, bb, c
- Long chime hangs 47-inch; gift boxed
- Made With Long-Lasting Materials - This handcrafted, wind-activated chime resists most weather conditions. Made of bubinga finish wood, 4 bronze aluminum tubes and has a removable windcatcher for easy customization
- A Perfect Gift - Ready to give in a four-color gift box, Woodstock Chimes' Chimes of Saturn - Bronze wind chime is a great Birthday, Anniversary, Bereavement, Memorial Day, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Wedding, Housewarming or Christmas gift
- Why Woodstock Chimes? - GRAMMY(R) Award-winning musician Garry Kvistad founded Woodstock Chimes in 1979, offering a unique variety of high quality, affordable wind chimes, musical gifts and outdoor decor, outside decor and indoor decor
- Return Policy