This wind chime is tuned to the joyful tones of the alphorn melody from the finale of Johannes Brahms' Symphony No 1 in C minor. The German-born Brahms spent 15-years writing this piece, which he completed in 1876. A land of rolling hills, pine forests, charming alpine villages and sparkling lakes, Bavaria lies at the heart of Europe. Here, the Germans brew a rich, creamy-tasting beer called Weizenbier, or wheat beer. In accordance with the German Purity Law of 1516, it is made using only water, malt, hops and yeast for the very finest quality and flavor. We adhere to a similar philosophy and tune our Woodstock Chimes using pure musical intervals for the most beautiful sound. Reflecting the fields of Bavaria, this windchime features a wheat image burned into the wood of the windcatcher. This chime carries a lifetime tuning guarantee. This chime was designed with a removable windcatcher that can be taken to a trophy shop, printer or jeweler to be engraved or silk-screened.
- Seven matte green aluminum tubes
- Green wash ash wood windcatcher with wood-burned wheat image
- Made With Long-Lasting Materials - This handcrafted, wind-activated chime resists most weather conditions. Made of green wash finish ash wood, 7 satin green aluminum tubes, wood-burned wheat image on windcatcher and has a removable windcatcher for easy customization
- A Perfect Gift - Ready to give in a kraft gift box, Woodstock Chimes' Chimes of Bavaria wind chime is a great Birthday, Anniversary, Bereavement, Memorial Day, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Wedding, Housewarming or Christmas gift
- Why Woodstock Chimes? - GRAMMY(R) Award-winning musician Garry Kvistad founded Woodstock Chimes in 1979, offering a unique variety of high quality, affordable wind chimes, musical gifts and outdoor decor, outside decor and indoor decor
- Return Policy