Forget digging holes or pouring concrete with this innovative no-dig fence post. You install this fence post much like chain link fence has been installed for the past 50-years- by first driving a steel 1-5/8 in. galvanized pipe anchor (included) deep into the ground with a sledge hammer or post pounder. If your pipe is slightly crooked after installation, you can utilize our patented leveling donuts (included), to adjust into level to compensate accordingly. Once you sleeve your vinyl post over the pipe and leveling donuts, its straight and level. The end result is a sturdy and strong permanent fence post that wills last decades. You simply screw vinyl brackets to the fence post to attach your panels (sold separately). This gives you the flexibility to use your post in any application- straight through, corner post or end post. For more detail, see our installation guides.
- ASSEMBLY REQUIRED: Break out your toolbox, this product arrives unassembled, but no worries, our design team worked hard to make it super easy to build; Please allow for 20 minutes of assembly time tools needed to install are a cordless drill, level and a sledgehammer or post pounder (available at hardware stores)
- BUILT TO LAST: Professional grade vinyl is strong and durable, utilizing the latest technology to protect against warping, cracking, yellowing, etc. with a limited lifetime warranty
- EASY INSTALL: Installs without digging holes or pouring concrete using a patented system
- Designed to be used in conjunction with WamBam's no-dig fence panel kits (BL19101 or BL19103) or gates (BL19102 or BL19104)
- WHAT'S INCLUDED: Each kit comes with a 48 in. x 4 in. x 4 in. post, steel anchor kit (1-5/8 in. Dia pipe 58 in. long), patented leveling donuts (2), post cap (1) and necessary hardware
- VIRTUALLY MAINTENANCE-FREE: Premium weather-resistant vinyl offers the look of freshly painted wood without the maintenance- no painting or staining required
- SOIL TYPES: If you have sandy soil, you may need to install Pipe Anchors using concrete footings for added support.
- DISCLAIMER: If using a post pounder, ensure the post pounder barrel does not exceed 24in or you will have a conflict
- Shop other Vinyl Fencing to find the best option for your home!