Every piece meets the highest grading standards for strength and appearance. This lumber is pressure-treated with micronized copper azole in order to protect it from termites, fungal decay and rot. Ideal for a variety of applications, including decks, play sets, landscaping, stair support, walkways and other outdoor projects where lumber is exposed to the elements. This lumber can be painted or stained. When used properly, it is both safe and environmentally friendly.
- Pressure-treated for long-term protection against rot, fungal decay and termite attack
- Treated for ground contact applications
- Treatment process has achieved a number of environmental certifications
- Lifetime limited warranty
- Hot-dipped galvanized fasteners recommended
- Click to discover the benefits of pressure treated wood