Formulated for exceptional versatility, Weld-On 700 PVC Solvent Cement delivers high-strength bonding and stability that contractors can rely on for a variety of piping installations. This PVC pipe cement creates a deep fusion between pipes and fittings with an interference fit up to a 4-inch diameter. It is suitable for all classes and schedules of rigid PVC (except Schedule 80). The clear PVC cement excels across a range of applications, including potable water pressure systems, irrigation, turf, foam core, and conduits. With its regular-bodied viscosity and fast relative set time, this PVC solvent cement applies smoothly and sets quickly to facilitate efficient PVC welding. A preferred choice of contractors worldwide, Weld-On solvent cements are recognized globally for their industry-leading strength and ease-of-use. Commonly referred to as PVC glue, PVC solvent cement fuses pipes and fittings at the molecular level for a durable and long-lasting joint. Choose from a wide selection of Weld-On solvent cements to find the product that is perfect for your application.
- Versatile PVC solvent cement suitable for potable water pressure systems, irrigation, turf, foam core, and conduit applications
- Regular-bodied, high-strength clear PVC cement applies smoothly and sets quickly
- Low-VOC formula reduces solvent emissions for a better working environment
- Compatible with all rigid PVC pipes and fittings up to 4 inches (except Schedule 80)
- Meets SCAQMD Rule 1168/316A, ASTM D2564, NSF/ANSI 14, and NSF/ANSI 61 performance specifications; contributes toward satisfying Indoor Environmental Quality credits (IEQ credit 4.1) for LEED v4
- PVC cement