Weldbond is a universal adhesive that bonds most anything. It is non-toxic, nonflammable and free of fumes. Weldbond is created without animal by-products and environmentally friendly. It carries the EcoLogo seal of approval certifying that it is created without the use of formaldehyde, toxic metals or excessive VOCs. Weldbond can be used in various applications as glue, bonding agent, sealer or primer. Its high solids content mean that it can be easily diluted and therefore becomes a very economical alternative to traditional products used for very specific application.
- Non-toxic, non-flammable, low volatile organic compounds(no toxic fumes)
- Dries to a clear, flexible bond
- Can be used as a glue, sealer, bonding agent
- Can be used on tiles, wood, glass, concrete bonding, hardening, sealing
- Created without animal by-products
- 3rd party environmental certification by EcoLogo
- Environmentally friendly!
- Water Clean up
- Return Policy