The Happy Bean has peapod shaped leaves that grow along semi-succulent stems. This succulent grows upward and bushy-like. Happy beans are great to give as gifts and to use as home decor.
- Place your succulent in bright, indirect sunlight
- Water your succulent so the soil is damp, not fully saturated with water and allow it to dry completely between watering's
- Keep your succulent around room temperature, avoiding extreme heat and cold
- Regularly remove any dead leaves from your plant to promote full and uniform growth
- Great to give as gifts and to use as home decor