This biscuit Router bit cuts a slot 5/32 in. thick x 1/2 in. D for #20 biscuits. The shank is 1/4 in. Biscuit joints provide a fast and easy way to join cabinet parts and furniture components. Simple butt joints often do not provide the necessary strength for common scenarios. Biscuit joints provide added glue surface and extra structural strength where the biscuits are inserted and glued. Even if you don't own a biscuit joiner, you can produce accurate joints with our biscuit joint slot cutting router bits. Select the desired bit based on the biscuit size you wish to use (#0, #10 or #20).
- Create extremely strong biscuit glue joints
- Premium C3 micro-grain tungsten carbide blades for a sharper and longer lasting edge
- For use on table mount and handheld router
- Silver induction brazing for maximum strength and durability
- Manufactured with anti-kickback design to help prevent workshop mishaps