Use the Yonico 14180 for all your biscuit joining needs, avoiding costly biscuit joining machinery. The Yonico 14180 Router bit will cut 3/16 in. slots. It can also be used for tongue and groove jointing and rabbeting on thin stock. 2 flute carbide cutters and 1/2 in. shank. Slot router bits come in handy for many joinery project. Slotting bits can be used biscuit joinery, cope and stick and to create panel slots in rail and stile cabinet doors.
- Cut slots and grooves for joinery and other general use
- Premium C3 micro-grain tungsten carbide blades for a sharper and longer lasting edge
- For use on table mount and handheld router
- Silver induction brazing for maximum strength and durability
- Manufactured with anti-kickback design to help prevent workshop mishaps