Sure Shock heavy-duty polytape by Zareba is laced with 5 highly conductive aluminum conductor strands. Aluminum delivers 20X more shocking power than other polytapes. Why, Most other polytapes use stainless steel as their conductor lines. Sure Shock, however, is built with toughness in mind - it's PVC-coated, UV-protected and lock-stitched to double its strength. Sure Shock is manufactured yellow for improved visibility, and is especially ideal for equine fencing and rotational grazing. Connect Sure Shock polytape to a solar fence charger, lace it through step-in fence posts and attach a grounding system for an easily adjustable fence that can be set up anywhere on your property. Each reel contains 656 ft. of polytape. Note: For use in temporary rotational grazing or in conjunction with permanent, perimeter fencing. It is not intended as the sole means of restraint. For best results: Use with a low-impedance fence charger. AC-powered fence charger should be UL listed. This product is not intended for use with continuous current or weed chopper types of fence chargers.
- Features 5 highly conductive aluminum wires with 20X shocking power
- Woven with PVC-coated fiberglass for 2X strength
- Ideal for equine fencing yellow 1/2 in. polytape is more visible than traditional electric fence wire
- Lock-stitched edges for greater durability
- Weather-resistant UV protection for added life in the field
- 656 ft. of electric fencing per reel
- Tensile strength: 380 lbs.