Fast acting, yet compact, Zurn's polyethylene grease trap is a smart upgrade for aging metal grease traps. Its non-corrosive polyethylene construction withstands continuous temperatures up to 212 degrees Fahrenheit. Add its proven flow characteristics, and commercial kitchens realize a system that performs under high volumes, within confined spaces, without problem. Backed with a 1-year warranty, building owners can rest easy knowing the durable construction will stand the test of time against extended wear and tear.
- Durable construction stands up to tough environments
- Trap is furnished with NPT connections, removable flow diffusing baffles and external vented flow control device, making it adaptable for different applications
- Lightweight design is easy to handle and install, yet durable and sturdy to withstand the most rigorous applications of the plumbing industry
- Non-corrosive polyethylene construction tolerates continuous temperatures up to 212 degrees Fahrenheit
- PDI certification meets the most rigorous standards and environments
- 15 GPM with 30 lb. grease capacity
- 1-year limited warranty