Lifetime Warranty with no questions, no receipt required.
out of 118 reviews
100% recommend this product
Showing 1-10 of 118 reviews
Dec 25, 2018
This Husky 30 piece ratcheting wrench set comes with a size assortment bag that contains ratchet ...
This Husky 30 piece ratcheting wrench set comes with a size assortment bag that contains ratchet wrench from being scattered all over the place.The wrench bag is easily transported anywhere you need work performed!Stub wrenches are very short to get into very cramped places! Ratchet ends will not skip gears when using properly!
This a very good set of 10 each, long ratcheting combination wrench sets, SAE and Metric. Each se...
This a very good set of 10 each, long ratcheting combination wrench sets, SAE and Metric. Each set contains 10 combination ratcheting wrenches which work great. They are comfortable in my hand. They feel heavy duty, will last me my life time. The ratcheting end is reversible, simply flip it over. The chrome looking finish and the handy carrying cases make them ideal, you can hang them on the wall, put them in the tool box or carry them anywhere you are working.
All of my tools used to be from the company that offered the original lifetime warranty "just wal...
All of my tools used to be from the company that offered the original lifetime warranty "just walk into any store with a broken tool, and you can walk out of the store with a new tool." Since they sold their brand, I'm not sure I'll be buying any more tools from them.
I ordered the 20 piece set of SAE and Metric ratcheting ended wrenches, but they were out of stock so they sent me their set of 10 SAE ratcheting end wrenches, and a set of their Metric 10 piece ratcheting wrenches in stead. I would have been a little happier with the one case 20 piece tool set, but the two 10 piece sets are almost as good. I've never had a wrench break on me before, but this is the first set of ratcheting wrenches I've ever had, and I can see the ratcheting end failing at some point. It's nice to know I'll be able to replace them for free when they do go.
Each set came in a nice plastic case that doubles as an organizer/carry case. I have similar plastic cases from the other brand, but these ones are a little better, because they hold the wrenches in more securely. There is a cover that snaps into place over the whole set, then there is a rail that snaps over all the wrenches to keep them in their individual sleeve, and then (like the other brands case) each wrench snaps into it's own sleeve. I've had some of the wrenches fall out of the other brands carry case before, so it'll be nice to know that won't happen with these. The wrenches in both sets are steel with a polished chrome coating. Each wrench is clearly labeled on both sides as to what size it is, and the direction that it ratchets.
The SAE (standard inch sized) wrench set came with the following sizes 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 7/16", 1/2", 9/16", 5/8", 11/16", 3/4", 13/16".
The metric wrench set came with the following sizes 8mm, 9mm, 10mm, 11mm, 12mm, 13mm, 14mm, 15mm, 17mm, 18mm; the 16 mm wrench was oddly not included with the metric set. I think I might have preferred if it went from 8mm - 17mm with everything in between, or 9mm - 18mm with everything in between. In any case I have all the sizes that aren't covered in these two sets from the other brand that have not broken yet, so my bases are covered.
This standard size set from Husky is perfect for a carry tool box. Twelve point ratcheting and zero offset. The package contains the most common sizes. With a slimmer dimension, they fit in my tool box pretty good. These wrenches feel solid with a nice weight. The ratcheting side feels a little sloppy in my opinion, but not enough where I noticed anything awkward while ratcheting, using the couple I have tried. The ratchet rotates in one direction meaning loosening is done in one direction and the ratchet must be flipped to tighten. These wrenches are manufactured to meet or exceed ANSI specifications.
I just got these two sets of speed ratchet wrenches, and was anxious to try them out. I’m pleased...
I just got these two sets of speed ratchet wrenches, and was anxious to try them out. I’m pleased to say that my first impression is very positive. Here’s why:
1. Although it’s difficult to stock a set of wrench sizes that will meet every possible need, this set of 10-each SAE and Metric size wrenches covers the routine sizes I most commonly encounter (metric 8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,17 and 18mm and SAE ¼,5/16,3/8,7/16,1/2,9/16,5/8, 11/16,3/4 and 13/16”).
2. The fine ratchet movement (5 degrees) allows me to turn a fastener located in some of the most space-restrictive locations.
3. The tool body appears to be made of solid steel, with the sizes etched (not printed) on the body, making for easy identification.
4. Each increasing wrench size has a progressively longer body, also making it easier to identify and store.
5. The ratchet-end has no reversing lever that might be prone to breakage, or to interfere with engaging fasteners. Just flip the wrench around to reverse direction (BUT, see limitations below).
6. The set is a good value for its intended use.
7. Lifetime warranty – what’s not to like?
A few product limitations to consider:
1. The inability to flip a lever to reverse direction of the ratchet, means that if the wrench gets stuck on a fastener, with the wrench body butted up against an object, there may be no easy way to remove the wrench except to try to pry it off the fastener using some other means (screwdriver, hammer, etc).
2. The box wrench that is built into the ratchet end of the wrench is fabricated from a plastic material -- will it survive extended use without rounding out?
3. The plastic storage rack package is flimsy and will likely not last. Individual wrenches do not tend to stay in position as the packaging bends under the weight of the wrenches.
Overall, this is a good solid set for the homeowner and DIY (perhaps for light use by some professionals too) and a good value. I would recommend it to others.
Like most individuals, I've been a lifelong Craftsman fan...That was up until the point I got my ...
Like most individuals, I've been a lifelong Craftsman fan...That was up until the point I got my hands on these Husky wrenches!
These wrenches, in my personal opinion, are far better than any other brand out there.
The feel, fit, and finish just exude quality throughout.
Holding these wrenches feels really nice in your hands, and using them feels even better.
The ratcheting function features a 12-point design pattern. Having 12-point wrenches means less monkeying around trying to fit the box end on the nut or bolt, and also providing less fastener damage.
The case for these wrenches provides a slot for each wrench, with a cover that closes keeping the wrenches in their place.
Husky backs these wrenches with a Lifetime Warranty. Husky is the Home Depot brand.
Should you ever need a replacement, just bring it into Home Depot for a on-the-spot store replacement.
Love these wrenches...Highly Recommended!!!