Bring order to kitchen chaos with a variety of kitchen storage solutions. They’ll help make your space neater and give you easier access to everything you need for cooking and food prep.
Clear the clutter from your counters with these handy kitchen organization tools.
• Kitchen racks and baskets. Mug racks made of wood or steel provide a stylish way to keep coffee mugs neatly stored on your countertop. Save even more space with multi-tier fruit baskets. These also add to your kitchen decor and can hold other items besides fruit.
• Utensil Holders. For a spark of style along with functionality, choose ceramic, metal-plated or bamboo tool crocks. They’ll keep your most used spatulas and other utensils within easy reach.
• Spice Racks. A revolving counter spice rack saves time while you cook by ensuring the right spice is always at your fingertips.
• Paper Towel Holders. Dispense paper towels easily with an elegant paper towel holder. It can sit vertically on your counter or attach beneath a cabinet. Or choose a combination paper towel and plastic wrap/foil dispenser that can be hung on a wall.
• Food Storage. Bread boxes and cookie jars are functional and can add a decorative element at the same time. Choose from steel and ceramic to eco-friendly bamboo kitchen storage containers.
For kitchens with limited counter space, go vertical and hang a kitchen shelf.
Cabinet and Pantry Organizers
Tame your food storage with pantry organizers such as stackable can racks and dispensers. Bins and baskets work well for boxed non-perishables. Label each bin in your pantry—you’ll save loads of time putting away groceries. You can also keep pantry products visible with adjustable shelf risers and separators. Store flour, sugar, and coffee in airtight canister sets to keep them fresh longer.
For kitchen cabinets and drawers that are a mess, handy inserts can help. Choose tray inserts made of wood or plastic. You won’t need to dig around for the ice cream scoop or whisk again. In cabinets, keep dishes easily accessible with a kitchen storage shelf in durable (and easy-to-clean) powder-coated steel.
Use under-the-sink storage products to collect your cleaning products in one place and keep them safely away from children and pets.