Now that you’ve been in your new home a while, it’s time to take things up a notch and really make this house feel like home. Whether you’re considering installing a new backsplash, lighting or adding additional storage, The Home Depot can help. From providing you with DIY inspiration to connecting you with our trusted designers and installers, we’re here to help you transition your house from a starter home to the home of your dreams.
DIY Ideas & Inspiration
A few small changes can make a big difference in updating your home. Our guides offer project ideas and inspiration to create a Pinterest-worthy space you’ll love.
• Laundry Room Storage Ideas. Make your laundry room a well-organized, efficient space.
• Backsplash Ideas. Brighten your kitchen or bath with a colorful, decorative backsplash.
• Baseboard Ideas. Add character and style to your space with the right baseboards.
• Garage Storage Ideas. Choose storage options to keep your tools and automotive supplies in order.
• Outdoor Lighting Ideas. Whether you’re looking for added style or security, we can help you choose the best outdoor lighting for your home.
• Privacy Fence Ideas. Learn the different types of fences, the pros and cons, and what you should know before you begin a fencing project.
Let Us Help
If you need some help, let us update your home for you. Home Services at The Home Depot offers a wide range of professional installation, repair and remodeling services. Not sure where or how to begin? Check out our New Home Installation Services to get started. Our licensed, certified professionals are ready to install new windows and doors, flooring, heating and air units, water heaters and more. They can also take care of making updates to lighting, cabinets, countertops and more.