#1 Home Improvement Retailer
Save $159.00 (26%)
- What are some of the most reviewed products in Cordless Chainsaws?
- Some of the most reviewed products in Cordless Chainsaws are the RYOBI 40V Brushless 14 in. Cordless Battery Chainsaw and Jet Fan Leaf Blower with 4.0 Ah Battery and Charger with 4,733 reviews and the RYOBI 40V Brushless 14 in. Cordless Battery Chainsaw with 4.0 Ah Battery and Charger with 3,613 reviews.
- What is a chainsaw?
- A chainsaw is a portable, rotating saw powered by electricity, gas or a battery. A chainsaw uses a sharpened metal chain link attached to a flat bar to cut through trees, branches and other wooden objects. Within Cordless Chainsaws, some of the features include Chain, Scabbard and Scrench/Combination Wrench. Check out the best-selling product, the 40V Brushless 14 in. Cordless Battery Chainsaw with 4.0 Ah Battery and Charger.
- What are the chain pitch options available for Cordless Chainsaws?
- A chain pitch is the measurement between the chain's drive and links. Usually, a larger pitch indicates a larger chain. Within Cordless Chainsaws, chain pitches range from 1/4 in. to 3/8 in.
- What are the shipping options for Cordless Chainsaws?
- Some Cordless Chainsaws can be shipped to you at home, while others can be picked up in store.
- Which brand has the largest assortment of Cordless Chainsaws at The Home Depot?
- Makita has the largest assortment of Cordless Chainsaws.
- What is the price range for Cordless Chainsaws?
- The average price for Cordless Chainsaws ranges from $50 to $900.