Painting a room is a great way to refresh its appearance. A new coat of paint can brighten up a small room or bring warmth to large spaces. We offer a wide variety of Olympic paints and Olympic stains to upgrade your living areas. Our Olympic paints and Olympic stains will have your home looking dazzling and brand new.
Refresh Your Home with Olympic Paints
Whether you’re painting you’re home, staining your deck or both, we have the Olympic deck stains
and Olympic deck paint
you need to complete any paint job. We also carry Olympic deck cleaner, Olympic wood stain, Olympic deck paint and more.
Protect wood fences and decks with Olympic stains and wood sealers. Olympic stains can keep your deck vibrant, healthy and looking great for years. Remember, cleaning is an essential part of the project. It will stop premature peeling and make your exterior paint last longer. Pro tip: Take at least as much time to prep as you will for painting.
For professional-looking results when staining your deck, it is essential to properly prepare your deck. The type of preparation you need to do depends on the condition of your wooden deck. A new wood deck requires minimal preparation, while old or damaged wood will require additional steps to ensure the best results when applying wood stain.
While wood stains offer some level of protection on wood, it's recommended to use stain in combination with a surface finish. Stain can be applied with a brush or cotton rag.
When applying your Olympic deck stain or Olympic wood stain
, there are a few simple tips you can follow to make your project look better:
• Back brush to minimize brush and roller marks. If stain is uneven or puddles, use a roller to even out.
• For darker stains, work from the top down, and always stain your railings before your floor boards no matter what color stain you're applying. This will eliminate drip marks.
• Use a brush, roller, paint pad or sprayer to apply one thin coat for clear, toner and semi-transparent stains. For solid stains, apply two thin coats with a brush, roller or paint pad.
• To avoid lap marks, apply to a few boards at a time, keeping a wet edge.
• Treat all areas of the wood, including joints, edges and ends.
• Allow to dry fully, as indicated on manufacturer's instructions, before allowing foot traffic or placing furniture on the stained surface.
Find the Right Olympic Stains & Paint
From Olympic paint colors and Olympic deck sealer to Olympic stain and sealer, we can help you master your paint and stain projects.
Our ProjectColor app
helps you select the paint or stain that’s a perfect match for your project. From interior paint for walls, ceilings and floors to wood stain to garage floor paint and everything in between – the app’s designed to inspire and help inform your decisions.
No matter the size of your paint project, we have the Olympic stains, paint and accessories to help you get the job done right.