How to Make a Triple Wreath Door Hanger
Time Required: Under 2 hours
Pump up your curb appeal this Christmas season with a triple wreath door hanger. This unique holiday decoration is a fun and simple DIY project that will make your home stand out on the block this Christmas.
- Cut the two ribbons that will connect your three wreaths.
- For small wreaths, the length of each ribbon should be 32 to 36 inches.
- For larger wreaths, the length should be 36 to 40 inches.
- Tie the ribbon to the wreaths by looping them around and through the wreaths, pulling the ribbon from the back.
- Loop the top of the bottom wreath to the bottom of the middle wreath.
- Loop the top of the middle wreath to the bottom of the top wreath.