Under 2 hours
Pump up your curb appeal this Christmas season with a triple wreath door hanger. This unique holiday decoration is a fun and simple DIY project that will make your home stand out on the block this Christmas.
PREPARE THE WREATHS
Lay all three wreaths in a line face-down onto your workspace.
CONNECT THE THREE WREATHS
- Use the hobby wire to join the three wreaths together.
- Wrap the wire tightly to make the connection secure.
CUT THE RIBBONS
- Cut the two ribbons that will connect your three wreaths.
- For small wreaths, the length of each ribbon should be 32 to 36 inches.
- For larger wreaths, the length should be 36 to 40 inches.
TIE THE RIBBONS
- Tie the ribbon to the wreaths by looping them around and through the wreaths, pulling the ribbon from the back.
- Loop the top of the bottom wreath to the bottom of the middle wreath.
- Loop the top of the middle wreath to the bottom of the top wreath.
SECURE THE RIBBONS TO THE WREATHS
- Tie a double knot at the back of each ribbon.
- Arrange to make sure they are hidden behind the wreaths.
ADD A BOW
- Create a large bow using your ribbon or use a pre-made bow.
- Attach to the front of each wreath using the hobby wire.
DECORATE AND HANG
- Decorate with lights and ornaments as desired.
- Use the wreath hanger to hang the completed project on your door.