Mitigate Risk & Take Control
Mosquitoes spread diseases that may affect your business by infecting residents, guests and personnel. Use effective mosquito control products to help prevent these pests and the diseases they carry, including the Zika and West Nile viruses.
Target & Kill Mosquitoes on Your Property or Job Site
- Fog or spray as needed and directed
- Set mosquito control traps
- Add larvicides or insecticides to water fixtures
- Install bug zappers where possible
Always check packaging to ensure fish, birds and wildlife can survive in the same water before adding chemicals.
Stop Mosquitoes Where They Start
Mosquitoes need standing water to breed. Target mosquito breeding locations by eliminating standing water around your property.
- Clear ditches of debris to move and drain water
- Cut back vegetation around bodies of water
- Fill in ruts and other areas that hold water
- Cut drain holes in equipment and containers that cannot be covered or removed
- Cover, turn over or remove equipment and fixtures that collect water
- Set up deterrents like citronellas and circulation fans
- Install pond pumps to limit standing water
- Install closed screens on doors and windows
Look for repellents with these effective, EPA-registered active ingredients
- Oil of lemon eucalyptus (para-menthane-diol)
Remove or treat standing water that accumulates in these common mosquito breeding locations
- Discarded tires
- Bottles and caps
- Buckets and barrels
- Tire tracks
More Tools. More Products. More Perks.
Be more competitive and boost your bottom line with Pro Xtra, The Home Depot’s loyalty program built for Pros. Sign up today to access the enhanced Pro Online Experience, built with the online business tools and time-saving features Pros need.
Use The Home Depot Mobile App to easily use your Pro Xtra benefits when you shop. Scan your Virtual ID at checkout to access savings, redeem offers and earn Perks.