Earthgro® Steer Manure Blend is a general purpose soil amendment. Formulated from steer manure and compost, this is an ideal addition to a vegetable garden, flower bed, or to landscape plants. Earthgro® Steer Manure Blend should be blended exclusively as a soil amendment for use in-ground only, as this amendment has not been formulated for container gardening. You should also not plant anything directly into Earthgro® Steer Manure Blend. To apply Earthgro® Steer Manure Blend, add the desired amount to the existing soil and then till to a depth of 5 in. to 6 in. Each 1 cu. ft. bag provides coverage of up to 12 sq. ft. at a depth of 1 in. high, 6 sq. ft. at a depth of 2 in. high, 3 sq. ft. at a depth of in. high, and 2 sq. ft. at a depth of 6 in. high. It is recommended that you wear gloves when planting outside with this soil amendment or any other planting materials.
- Earthgro® Steer Manure Blend is a general purpose soil amendment
- This soil amendment is formulated from steer manure and compost
- Perfect for in-ground vegetable gardens, flower beds, or landscape plants
- Simply add the desired amount to the existing soil and then till to a depth of 5 to 6 in.
- Earthgro® Steer Manure Blend is not for container gardening
- Product and brand availability varies by store
- Click here to view the Types of Soil Buying Guide
- Return Policy