Basco Infinity continuous hinge semi-frameless shower door is the final polished accent to your bathroom. The 1/2 in. thick glass gives a sturdy weight to the operation of the door, while a magnetic latch holds the door securely in place. The wall jambs and handle come in the finish option you select and will compliment your other bathroom fixtures to give the room a cohesive look. The anodized aluminum hardware prevents rusting and corrosion over time. Moderate DIY Skills are recommended for installation of the shower enclosure. Ensure your measurements are precise and finished wall material is in place before measuring for your shower door. Tools needed to install the door are: Tape measure, level, hacksaw, drill, 7/64 in., 1/8 in., in. drill bits, #2 Philips screwdriver, 3/16 in. wrench, sharp knife, and caulking (clear silicone recommended) Optional tools include a miter box for cutting parts to length, files, center punch, and masking tape. At Basco Shower Enclosures, our goal is to create a remarkable experience for you. Because the shower is everything, our team of design engineers and precision craftsmen create a comprehensive family of shower enclosures were proud to brand with the Basco name. We make the selection of your shower door easy and offer helpful and responsive customer service to answer all of your questions. All Basco shower enclosures are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- 0.25 in. thick AquaGlideXP clear glass helps repel soap film, spotting and mineral deposits
- Walk-through opening is approximately 30 in. wide
- The bottom threshold width is 1.81 in. wide and designed to repel water in the shower
- Unit can be installed for left or right entry and swings out only
- Overall unit height is 72 in. high
- Door can be applied to fiberglass or tile shower bases
- Shower door only - does not include shower walls or base