Bascos Infinity continuous hinge semi-frameless shower door and fixed panel. The unit provides an economical option to a complete frameless shower enclosure by having a header and framing around the stationary glass panel. The door & panel configuration can make your room appear spacious and airy while having the functionality of a swing door. The quarter in. tempered thick glass gives a sturdy weight to the operation of the door, while a magnetic latch holds the door securely in place. The wall jambs and handle come in the finish option you select and will compliment your other bathroom fixtures to give the room a cohesive look. The anodized aluminum hardware prevents rusting and corrosion over time. Moderate DIY Skills are recommended for installation of the shower enclosure. Ensure your measurements are precise and finished wall material is in place before measuring for your shower door. Tools needed to install the door are: Tape measure, level, hacksaw, drill, 7/64 in., 1/8 in., 1/4 in. drill bits, #2 Philips screwdriver, 3/16 in. wrench, sharp knife, and caulking (clear silicone recommended) Optional tools include a miter box for cutting parts to length, files, center punch, and masking tape. Because the shower is everything, our team of design engineers and precision craftsmen create a comprehensive family of shower enclosures were proud to brand with the Basco name. All Basco shower enclosures are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Infinity semi-frameless continuous hinged shower door, fits openings from 46 in. to 47 in., with 76-1/8 in. H, silver finish, 1/4 in. clear glass
- Door width 28-7/8 in. and panel width 14 in.
- Our innovative continuous hinge system combines style with stability
- Reversible shower door for right or left swing
- Through-the-glass pull handle appears to be suspended on the glass
- Anodized aluminum hardware prevents rusting or corrosion
- 1/4 in. tempered glass
- Shower door is backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Shower door only - does not include shower walls or base