Pneumatic Inflatable Test Tee Test Plugs are designed to thread into a test tee to perform waste stack testing. These plugs are ideal for the waste stack test as they eliminate any backsplash from occurring during the testing process. Plumbers and job site stay dry when performing the test. These plugs will seal either cast iron or plastic test tees and can withstand up to 13 PSI or 30 FT of head pressure.
- Plug holds back up to 13 PSI or 30 ft. of head pressure
- Plug design keeps work area and plumber dry no backsplash
- Seals both plastic and hard to seal cast iron threaded cleanouts
- Natural rubber body provides a leak-free seal
- High-impact ABS threads for maximum durability
- Removable and field repairable inflation valve fitting