The Cerro 1 in. x 10 ft. Copper Type L Hard Temper Straight Pipe is utilized for a variety of plumbing and heating purposes. It is constructed from Alloy C12200 (DHP) which meets industry standards and is NSF and ANSI Standard 61 certified.
- Hard temper ASTM - B88 copper
- For general plumbing and heating purposes, interior gas, steam and oil lines, as well as panel heating
- Alloy C12200 (DHP) meets industry standards and is NSF and ANSI standard 61 certified
- Meets or exceeds industry standards to deliver high quality flow products
- Plumbing and mechanical codes govern what types of products may be used for applications; local codes should always be consulted for minimum requirements
- Note: product may vary by store