Peace lily is a common houseplant that bears broad, dark green leaves and charming, white calla-like flowers on tall stems above the foliage.Minimum shipping height is 15 in. from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant. It's perfect for any home or office.
- Peace lily blooms best in high-light situations, it will tolerate low-light conditions well, but won't bloom much, if at all, so keep lighting in mind if the flowers or foliage is more important to you
- Water peace lily enough to keep the potting mix moist, but not wet or soggy
- Being a tropical plant, peace lily prefers high levels of humidity, if the leaf edges turn brown, supply more humidity by grouping it with more houseplants (which release moisture into the air as they breathe) or set it on tray of gravel and water so the pot sits on top of the gravel, above the water
- Hand picked by grower directly from farm
- Great indoor plant that provides tropical beauty for a long period of time