Easy Gardener all-purpose Earth-friendly burlap fabric for hundreds of uses from gardening, soil erosion prevention, seed germination to crafting. Possibly the most versatile home and garden product ever, 100% Natural Burlap has hundreds of uses both indoors and out. As a ground cover in your garden, burlap helps seeds to germinate by holding in moisture and preventing wash-away. Use burlap to cover and protect plants from windburn, extreme sun, freezing rain, snow and ice. Inside your home, burlap is ideal for decorating and craft projects. Available in several lengths for all your burlap crafting and decorating needs.
- 100% natural burlap
- Helps seeds germinate by holding in moisture and preventing wash-away
- Great for erosion control by holding and securing the soil
- Protects plants from windburn, freezing rain, snow and ice
- Shades sensitive plants from the sun
- Excellent for hundreds of craft projects such as wreaths, holiday decor, Christmas Decorations, Halloween Decorations, Fall and Harvest Decorations and much more!
- 80 in. wide by 80 in. in length
- Guaranteed: Should this product not perform to your expectations, we will refund you its purchase price or replace it with the same product.
- How to Use Landscape Fabric