Eaton's BR Spa Panels distribute power to outdoor loads and provide protection for people from electric shock. Save time and money with streamlined installation procedures and easy-access features. They meet NEC requirements by providing a ground fault circuit interruption device and a disconnect switch in a single simple device. The device must be mounted within 10 ft of the tub or spa. They come assembled, prewired, factory tested, and ready to install.
- Fully assembled and prewired for fast, efficient installation
- Factory-installed two-pole 50 amp ground fault self-test circuit interrupter (GFCI)
- Enclosure provides weather protection and easy access, which makes installation and servicing faster and easier
- Padlockable door prevents tampering and eliminates unauthorized access.
- Door swings open and stays open for easy interior access
- Silver-plated bus bars offer great reliability
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs