Protect your water heater from excessive temperatures and water pressure with corrosion-resistant temperature and pressure relief valves. All valves are factory set at 150 psi and are crafted with no gaskets and epoxy-coated probes to prevent corrosion buildup. These valves are completely automatic and reseat after either temperature or pressure relief. The valve incorporates and innovative white coat thermal element coating, an inert covering that provides effective isolation from mineral deposits (liming) and galvanic corrosion, offering many years of dependable safety protection. Temperature relief setting is 210°F (99°C).
- 1 in. x 3 in. backflow preventer
- 1 in. x 3 in. vertical drain pipe
- Inlet/outlet size: 3/4 in.
- Temperature relief setting is 210°F (99°C)
- All valves are factory set at 150 psi
- BTU/H: 105,000