FILL-RITE filters can be used to filter gasoline, diesel, or kerosene pumped out of above ground storage and transfer tanks (includes gravity flow applications). Each filter is manufactured with a resin impregnated cellulose media for the removal of dirt, rust, or microbes while also being able to absorb water that may be present in the fuel. Model F1810HM0 is a spin-on filter that does not come with a mounting kit.
- Designed for flow ranges up to 18 GPM
- Compatible with gasoline, diesel and kerosene
- Absorbs water from fuel (Hydrocarb) and particulates up to 10 micro
- Thread on top of filter is 1 in. 12 UNF (fits with FILL-RITE head kit 1200KTG9075)
- 50 psi maximum working pressure